COCONUT OIL IS BOON FOR ME   

  Four days before I was feeling severe tooth gums problem and what to do I didn't know.And it was creating panic conditions for me I could not eat anything and at last I took pain kiĺler.But after few hours the effect of pain kiĺler was gone.At last I 




discussed my problem to my mom.She suggested me some home remedies. That was really boon for me.The coconut oil was boon for my gum problems. I used this every after food.I rubbed coconut oil with the help of cotton to my gum and it gave me a big relief.Because coconut oil contains caprylic,lauric and capric acids which helps to kill harmful yeast and bacteria. It also helps to relief the mouth ulcer.So coconut oil is really a boon for any type of mouth related problems. If your mouth problems are severe so please consult your nearest physician.

Comments